We are committed to effectively ministering the Word of God to your baby while providing a warm, loving environment that helps each baby form a foundation that God loves him/her.
In our nursery your baby will be loved, hugged, prayed for, taught Bible Stories and songs, cared for physically, and watched carefully.
Our nursery is available for babies ages birth to 3 years old during:
SUNDAY SCHOOL / Two Rivers Institute
– Sunday mornings from 9:00 to 10:15 a.m.
– Sunday mornings from 10:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Please register your baby with us if this is your first Sunday.
- We will use a parent’s mobile phone number to notify you by text if your child needs you.
- Please pick up your baby within 10 minutes after the service is dismissed. (Please send a responsible adult to pick up your baby if you are not able.)
- Please do not bring your baby to class if he/she shows any signs of illness. We do not accept babies with any of the following:
Fever, diarrhea, rash, continuous cough, or green/yellow nasal discharge
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6